My voice over work began some two years ago with successfully narrating Audio Books for Audiobook Creation Exchange and for the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. My voice over skill set now includes Commercials, E-Learning, and Corporate VO work. Having been trained by both Big Voice Productions and by the Community College of Allegheny County, my vocal and technical abilities to provide clean, professional audio have elevated my skills, and I am ready to help you tell your story!
Having previously spent many years as a Public Finance professional, my public speaking skills have been honed on innumerable presentations to a wide array of governing bodies, and I was regularly called upon to deliver presentations to audiences at conferences and conventions. Hopefully you will agree that my warm, rich vocal tones, acquired through experience, provide me with the ability to authentically and persuasively deliver your message!
Further experience comes from me being on the list of Professional Narrators providing audio content for the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh’s Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, and also from providing narration for Audio Theatre productions on 106.7 WAOB-FM in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. Additionally, I serve in the roles of Church Lector and as a tenor in our Church Choir.
Tony’s clients include:
Catholic Radio 106.7 WAOB-FM Audio Theatre (www.waob.org), Latrobe, Pennsylvania:
• The May Magnificat, by Gerard Manley Hopkins;
• Gratefulness, by George Herbert;
• The Sphinx, by Edgar Allan Poe; and
• The Voluntary Convict, by Charlotte M. Yonge.
www.ACX.com (Audiobook Creation Exchange):
• Novena Devotion To The Most Precious Blood Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, by Fr. Emmanuel Bright;
• 10 Steps To Implementing B2B Product Management: The CEO Playbook, by Jim Berardone;
• Return From Casablanca, by P. Michael Henninger (in production);
• Terms And Conditions, by P. Michael Henninger;
• Three Ways To Heaven, by Kenny Sage;
• Focus And Thrive: 9 Best Ways To Stay Focused And Live The Lifestyle Of your Dreams, by Dr. Chio Ugochukwu;
• Understanding How God Leads & Guides, by Kenneth Wolff; and
• The Violence Of Faith, by Kenneth Wolff.
Carnegie Library For The Blind And Physically Handicapped (LBPH):
• The Ku Klux Klan in Western Pennsylvania, 1921-1928, by John M. Craig (in production);
• Still Falling, by Rob Oliver;
• Still Walking, by Rob Oliver; and
• Who Me? Yeah,You! An Interactive Anti-Bullying Story, by Rob Oliver.
Audiobook Creation Exchange (www.acx.com) Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh Library for the Blind & Physically Handicapped
106.7 WAOB-FM, Latrobe, Pennsylvania
E-Learning DemoClick to Download