Why 2 VO websites?
Simply because they are popular URL’s. Recently I Googled “Commercial Voices” and CommercialVoices.com was #3. I also Googled “Elearning Voices” and E-LearningVoices.com was #1. We own a few additional VO URL’s such as VoicesInternational.com and also Talking.ca. We have future plans for these domains.
Here’s a list of some of the improvements on both websites:
– Over all cleaner and more modern design.
– Easier to use on mobile, including easy-to-click buttons for Voice Talent website, email and calling.
– Voice Talent can now be filtered via categories; easier to find all talent within categories.
– Cleaner Voice Talent pages with tabbed sections.
– Add “New Voices” section on sidebar to showcase new members
– Voice Talent pages now feature as a default headshots, logos and social media links as icons.
– Better support for video clips from YouTube, etc.
– Significant under-the-hood improvements to website code.
Once payment has been received we will contact you asking for your Bio, Demo(s), Client List and Contact Information.